Salt Deliveries on line.com is run by M J & K A Collins.
Call and collection also available from Unit 2, 6 Portman Road, Reading
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In these conditions of sale the company means M J & K A Collins t/as Salt Deliveries on line.
- The customer means any person contracting with the company for the supply of salt products.
- Delivery means delivery by the company or any subcontractor employed by the company directly or indirectly.
An online order will be taken as your acceptance of our conditions of sale contact us if you need any help on 0118 959 1796
All prices quoted for sale of salt products include the cost of delivery unless otherwise stated.
Customers are required to pay for delivered goods at the time of ordering. Customers collecting goods can pay by debit card or cash upon collection.
All products are sold under the express understanding that the customer is fully made aware of conditions of sale regarding salt and other natural products. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves. Natural products may show some colour variations. All sizes quoted are approximate.
All products (however delivered) shall be at the customers risk from the time of collection (if so collected) or from the time of delivery, after such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration of the product from whatever cause arising.
The company require any complaint to be made in writing by the customer within 48 hours of collection or delivery. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned to the company within a reasonable time after the complaint has been made. Customers are required to return the goods at their own expense.
A refund will then be made for the original purchase price
- Products will be delivered Monday to Friday, within 3-4 days of receipt of your order.
- Deliveries requested AM are to be delivered before 13.00 and PM deliveries after 12.00.
- The company will make every effort to deliver the products on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
- The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
- Any cancellation or complaint must be made in writing by electronic mail Or by letter to M J & K A Collins, Unit 2, 6 Portman Road, Reading, Berks RG30 1EA within 48 hours from the date of the order being placed or delivered. If goods have already been delivered the customer is required to return the goods at their own expense.